Steven Wilson Steven Wilson - The Harmony Codex (2023)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this release by Steven. I never thought of it as a possibility before hearing The Harmony Codex, and it won't happen because they don't have the necessary profile, but... I think Steven Wilson and Ninet Tayeb could write an awesome Bond theme.

It was one of my first thoughts as Rock Bottom progressed, then reading reviews, someone else thought the same thing.

It would be quite a coup for Steven to become associated with the franchise. At times Rock Bottom reminds me of Lisa Gerrard's The Human Game, which also would have made a good Bond theme.

To my knowledge The Harmony Codex standalone BD was not available stateside. I picked my copy of from Amazon UK. The stand alone Blu-ray is sold out and not clear if a second run will be pressed. All the best obtaining a copy.

At least there's fairly inexpensive copies available right now on the secondary market. It wouldn't surprise me if more are being pressed as I type and will be sent off to distributors soon.

At least there's fairly inexpensive copies available right now on the secondary market. It wouldn't surprise me if more are being pressed as I type and will be sent off to distributors soon.
According to someone 'in the know' here, a re-pressing may not be for another few years, if at all. :unsure:

Is this a bootleg copy? I am very leery here as it has been sold out and hard to get on the secondary market for a decent price.
Would a bootleg be easy to identify?
I just bought from a 3rd party seller on Amazon and now I’m starting to wonder.
I’ll see what it looks and sounds like, at least with Amazon I have the option of sending it back

Would a bootleg be easy to identify?
I just bought from a 3rd party seller on Amazon and now I’m starting to wonder.
I’ll see what it looks and sounds like, at least with Amazon I have the option of sending it back
I think you're fine. If it makes you feel better the price is now $20 and some change (same seller).

Back