AIR – Moon Safari (25th Anniversary Edition with Dolby Atmos Mixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is Mr David Whitaker that he has a version of Remember, specifically? I can't find much info.

Who is Mr David Whitaker that he has a version of Remember, specifically? I can't find much info.

He did the string arrangements for several songs on the album.

Here's the original version of "Remember":

Here's the Whitaker version which has more prominent strings and no drums:

Here's his bio.

IMG_3799.png
US Tour Dates!

Going to Boston haven't been at that particular venue before.

I think my seats are hopefully okay view. A mid row location in the 100s does anyone have experience with this venue? Either in terms of sound and view or just advice if there's anything unusual?

I did read the bathrooms are on the top floor only. I'm planning to take Uber in so I don't have to deal with parking.

Damn it, Vancouver my closest tour date is mid week and I’d have to stay overnight because of the ferry’s to get home……. Could take a sick day I suppose! 😆
Or. I could go to the Atlanta show to visit my sister in October as I’m on holiday that week and I could take along my nephew. Ummmm decisions decisions.

So, SO, Farmer Mike? We're awaiting your review with baited breath. LOVE MOON SAFARI. Hope the ATMOS remix lived up to your expectations!
It sure has Ralphie, I knew it was going to be a STELLAR mix from the Apple release but it really, really is exceptional.

The album and Mr Whittakers mix is superb. Not something I expected to say from his previous efforts

I think they have a few tour dates in the UK
need to double check that.

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/air-tickets/artist/806789

It sure has Ralphie, I knew it was going to be a STELLAR mix from the Apple release but it really, really is exceptional.

The album and Mr Whittakers mix is superb. Not something I expected to say from his previous efforts

What? Whittaker did the Atmos mix on this? Well, well. Bring on Robin Trower then...lol :censored::hi😆

WHEW! ORDERED! Glad Mr. Whittaker didn't disappoint!

Back