ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more soul vaccination:

Get On Up - The Esquires 1967

Hello Stranger - Barbara Lewis (clip taken from ABC TV's Where the Action Is):
Sweeeet Soul Music, indeed!!

Expressway to Your Heart - Todd Rundgren live from Daryl's House

Expressway to Your Heart - Bruce Springsteen live 2009

Expressway to Your Heart - Soul Survivors 1967 the original!!
1st big hit written by Gamble & Huff!

This is from a CD, and the audio is top shelf! Scorps rule...

1691968239629.png

I remember the first time I heard The Scorps. It was 1979 and a friend of mine took me over to his cousins to get high. His cousin had the Tokyo Tapes album playing. Within a week I had a copy and I bought every Scorps album after that, immediately upon release. They had quite a run in the 80's.

I remember the first time I heard The Scorps. It was 1979 and a friend of mine took me over to his cousins to get high. His cousin had the Tokyo Tapes album playing. Within a week I had a copy and I bought every Scorps album after that, immediately upon release. They had quite a run in the 80's.
Klaus has a great voice for rock

My little town has another August concert, downtown. 38 Special and Winger. This coming Saturday evening. I have pit passes, so will be at the stage. Whoopee! Fun times.
saw 38 Special when they were an unknown. they opened up for Rush ( Wings Stadium est 1978 ) they were young, worked hard and had a lot to prove.
They got an encore call as opening act - from us notorious fickle Rush fans ! Wow !
Followed 38 as they became more and more popular in the 80s. A great, talented band that always put on a great show

Should be a great concert Gene. Let us know how it was-- ala Moore Concert Reviews

Back