ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to ask a question about a song I 'm looking for. Does anyone know of a studio version of Carrie Underwood singing the national anthem? Thanks for any info.

Heading out in a bit to see the Hipgnosis album cover documentary Squaring The Circle on the big screen.
Getting in the mood by flipping through my collection of Album Cover Album coffee table books while listening to Animals.

Ran across this one they did that I'd forgotten about.
Hopefully it doesn't violate the community standards of good taste.
Posted for educational and historical purposes only, the back & inner covers are much racier, as some might recall.

Scorpions ~ Lovedrive ~ Harvest 1979

1692556881017.png

Heading out in a bit to see the Hipgnosis album cover documentary Squaring The Circle on the big screen.
Getting in the mood by flipping through my collection of Album Cover Album coffee table books while listening to Animals.

Posted for educational and historical purposes only, the back & inner covers are much racier, as some might recall.

View attachment 95347
Speaking of “Animals”, I recently stayed near the Battersea Power Station in London, which has been completely renovated…it is amazing what they have done with the Station itself & the surrounding area 🐖

Attachments

• IMG_8243.jpeg
    IMG_8243.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

View attachment 95347
bought this album when it was released. killer album with killer artwork

View attachment 95347
The Scorps had some great album covers but you probably wouldn’t see that today.

Back