• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Analogue Productions Hybrid Stereo (and Mono) SACDs

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

halbroome

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star

karlkastner

300 Club - QQ All-Star
I just bought:

Norah Jones
Come Away With Me
Analogue Productions
CAPP 042 SA

Got mine on Ebay. Looks like Acoustic Sounds has it back in stock. I had been waiting for this.

marpow

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Like many people, I'm working from home during this coronavirus pandemic... I saw these post on the James Gang SACD and decided to go take a look..... $237 later I'm back.... it's a dangerous place to visit!
You got that right. I filled my cart with the discounted SACD discs and a few that where not. $700.00, then I clicked off and bought nothing. Trying to not be so impulsive while not working, but being impulsive while not working is so easy, :cry: .
Now if they go to 25% discount, I'll bite harder.

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
You got that right. I filled my cart with the discounted SACD discs and a few that where not. $700.00, then I clicked off and bought nothing. Trying to not be so impulsive while not working, but being impulsive while not working is so easy, :cry: .
Now if they go to 25% discount, I'll bite harder.
I spent a little over $200 @ Acoustic Sounds during this last 'spree' and with few exceptions, satisfied my 'fix.' If either MoFi or Acoustic Sounds ever offer 25% off EVERYTHING ....... I'll drop my drawers! Maybe, Maybe, 20%, Markie .... would be their limit on EVERYTHING.

And the fact that I received FREE s/h and was not charged SALES TAX was a REAL bonus. I pay ENOUGH TAX! Believe me!

But come to think of it, a 15% discount with no sales tax [in my case 8.375%] actually translates to 24.375%, whereas when Deep Discount has their 15% off everything and charges me SALES TAX, that 15% discount is reduced to 6.63%! BUMMER!

Last edited:

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
While Acoustic Sounds is still offering their 50% off sale, I added three more to my cart and based on Halbroome's glowing recommendation: The Best of The James Gang...' still 15% off and I'll get FREE s/h and NO SALES TAX!

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
BTW, The Beach Boys SHUT DOWN, Volume II and PARTY, Creedence Clearwater's MARDI GRAS and the EDDIE MONEY STEREO SACDS, STILL available @ 50% off and ALL enclosed in Super Audio Jewel CASES ALL COME VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

IMO, Kevin Gray's consistent SUPERB remastering @ CoHEARant Audio duplicates what's on those master tapes.

Group builder