Beatles GET BACK Directors Cut coming soon.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was always the presumption about the footage…. But actually, aside from George quitting, they’re all having a laugh and being really friendly.
I’d try again if I were you! 🧐😜👍
It is like a couple that no longer communicates and have lost all passion and real love (no reference), and then have sex desperately time and time again trying to regain some of that. It seems like good times, but you can feel their disease.

And if the point was to bury the "By and for Paul" bit, it doesn't at all. I reinforces the vision (and it is the truth) that Paul's energy, management and emotional intelligence were the key factor in the Beatles' latest years. John had no interest nor inspiration, and George was not able to push to get his songs in (hey kiddo, this is the Lennon and McCartrney band). So sad that they included crap like Maggie Mae (and others) and not one or several of George's. Had he fought for it, he might have succeeded, but he quit instead. Low energy guy someone might say.

That Paul was able to record (including the filming of promos) finished versions of his 3 of 4 songs in one day proves that he cared, for his work and his and the Beatles' legacy. And that he could be able to coax his mates into just following orders (maybe they were tired at that point though).

PS: And why, why the 1+ Blu-ray doesn't have the Two of Us promo? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Seems to me the upcoming BD/DVD release is the same as was streaming. "Nearly 8 hours" is what it was.

Back