Def Leppard 'Pyromania' - Atmos version (4CD/Blu-Ray set with Giles Martin Dolby Atmos mix coming in April!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can bet that price will drop some before release, but doubtful it will be less than Import CDs. Thanks for doing that leg work and putting all the US links in the thread, @GOS. (y)

Reactions: GOS
Deepdiscount $85

https://www.deepdiscount.com/pyromania-40th-anniversary/602448680556

1709323847948.png

Yes, but Amazon will give you the lowest price if it goes down on pre-orders before shipment. I learned my lesson on this with the latest Yes - The Yes Album deluxe box set release (which price dropped at least $20 on AMZN before shipment).

They also never seem to back out of shipping items which I've heard happens late in the game with some of the discount sites.

Of course, I wish SWT had done the mix, but who knows. It could still be decent. I'm willing to take that risk.
Agreed! I bought it on the Def Leppard site and bundled with a cool t-shirt. This album so much a part of my adolescent years... (along with Michael Jackson - Thriller, Huey Lewis - Sports, Genesis - Genesis, Yes - 90125, Rush - Moving Pictures, Police - Synchronicity, and Men at Work - Business as Usual) Was willing to throw the band a few extra bucks directly in honor of that wonderful era. :)

I ended up ordering from JPC even though it'll take a bit longer to receive in the US. Price was about $68 shipped after VAT is dropped and conversion is done.

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/def-leppard-pyromania/hnum/11784734
And I've just done the same. I like their attention to customer service and the packaging is normally first rate. £58 for me in the UK.
And as a fellow "PYROMANIAC" I'll probably do just the same. Always enjoyed excellent service from JPC.de and their s/h charges to the states is justly more than fair!

And I've just done the same. I like their attention to customer service and the packaging is normally first rate. £58 for me in the UK.
But that £58 is before potentially being charged VAT and a fee to collect the VAT. Or is that seller organised for pre-paying UK VAT?

I'm a BIG DL fan, and I like this album quite a bit (prefer everything earlier AND later though, TBH!), but the original mix/mastering of this album was IMO, horrible, and I hope that they fix that in this release!

Because of that, I am going to wait to see a) if the mix is any good b) the price comes down to more reasonable range c) a separate Blu release only happens... (take my chances of missing out...)

Thanks for the tip.
I bundled it with the upcoming Robin Trower box.
Not sure if they will ship separately, but they only charged 4 Euro for shipping.
About $115 all in for both…
That's the only bad thing is they will usually hold the order until everything is available before they ship but you can't beat the overseas price. I usually try to time a couple of pre-orders so I only have to wait a week or two for everything to ship.

And @Blrac, the price drops to EUR 62,32 shipped when you add it to the cart if you're in the US (VAT is removed).

Back