ELP Fanfare Box Set (With 5.1 Surround Mixes on Blu-Ray) Coming Soon!

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Matt Wilson

Interesting, thanks! It says it's a pre-order. Before I give Acoustic Sounds almost $190, I'd like to know when it will be rereleased.

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
This is available again at acoustic sounds for $180.00. Well worth the cost considering the amount of content.
Got a link for pre-order?

Just read about the details.....this is excellent value for the $$....but why Jakkob mixes when SW’s are also available & why not give us both so we can compare?

Last edited:

Matt Wilson

Well, I went ahead and ordered it anyway, even though it's more ELP than I'll ever listen to (did they ever release a decent album after 1978?).

leahypc

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Well, I went ahead and ordered it anyway, even though it's more ELP than I'll ever listen to (did they ever release a decent album after 1978?).
You might like Black Moon (1992). I've always thought that's a pretty strong album.
Different than back in the day, but what could you expect really?

jmrosen

Folks this isn’t a new release. it’s the same SKU number as the previous first run. My guess is it’s either a repress or new old stock. AS seems to be the only source for sale, so far. Who knows, but if it is a repress, did they fix the mistake on the bonus track on the BR?

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Folks this isn’t a new release. it’s the same SKU number as the previous first run. My guess is it’s either a repress or new old stock. AS seems to be the only source for sale, so far. Who knows, but if it is a repress, did they fix the mistake on the bonus track on the BR?
It’s also available on Amazon US and UK but Acoustic Sounds has the best price

Matt Wilson

I'm not expecting it to be a new release, only picking it up for the collector value. Not that I ever resell anything that I buy, I just like owning it. Sad, I know...

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Gentlemen, can anyone tell me if the blu ray sounds any better than the previously-released DVD-As? I know the same mixes were used but is the blu ray format superior to the DVD-As, or will the blu sound the same? I'm trying to decide if paying the outlandish price for this box is worth it, or if I should just get the DVD-As. I already have the 2001 Brain Salad Surgery DVD-A.
Just to let you know the Trilogy set in used condition sells for over $200 US so better off getting the box set it’s cheaper and an AWESOME deal for what you are getting