Films (Almost Entirely Surround)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TELL THAT TO PUGSLEY, DUNC!

R.13005d3e98839720d5c5e3d6390f759d

@4-earredwonder Quite familiar with Holy Grail, my dad raised me right with that one, but never got around to seeing this or Life of Brian, I’m sure both will not disappoint!
I recall seeing Holy Grail in Boston and they actually handed out a real coconut upon entering the theater [to replicate the clomp clomping of horse's hoofs replicated in the film by what else, coconuts]! 🥥🥥

Last edited:
Coming August 23rd from SCREAM FACTORY [Native UHD4K from original camera negative/HDR10/Dolby Vision]

https://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=31038
Hopefully the transfer is good, I never upgraded to the Scream Factory blu-ray from 10 years ago, I heard it was a pretty lacklustre transfer. Still rocking the DVD for this one. Anyone who hasn’t seen this it deserves a watch, a cult classic!

Hopefully the transfer is good, I never upgraded to the Scream Factory blu-ray from 10 years ago, I heard it was a pretty lacklustre transfer. Still rocking the DVD for this one. Anyone who hasn’t seen this it deserves a watch, a cult classic!
Being it's a 4K scan from the original camera negative and Scream Factory's track record .... I expect it to be DEFINITIVE. A definite BUY for me!

iu

well, since I was in good ole Magerit this last week getting busy with BUSINESS meetings and FINALLY catching the latest extremely contagious strain of COVID that the PTB have concocted (it's the 1st time I get it) I missed it in IMAX 3D so I caught it on the LAST day in REAL 3D where I was ALL ALONE in the theater and I had to complain to the management afterwards cause I guess that if there is only ONE person seeing it, they turn off the SUB WOOFERS so there was NO BASS during the showing....they did give me a pass to see another movie but I would have preferred to have watched it WITH bass...

I LOVED IT, LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!
I was wondering why there was so much humor on it and then I saw that it was directed by Taika Waititi, the CRAZY New Zealander who brought us such classics as "Our Flag Means Death" and "What we do in the shadows"... definitely getting this on BluRay when it comes out..

BTW, it seems to be a GUNS 'N ROSES FEST!!! but unfortunately , it did not sound (to my ears) like they used the MCH mix that was released...oh , well...
BONUS!!!. the end credits had a truncated version of Dio's "Rainbow in the Dark", so great to hear him on the big screen...

HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE!

Back