First Look at the 4 New Quadios - QQ Exclusive!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t know if it’s already an option (I’ll find out soon enough 😁); but since they are single titles on a Blu-ray, could the lyrics be mastered on them as a menu option while the music is playing?
Another option maybe, is to have a main menu selection for only static Lyric's sheets, if for some reason it wouldn't be cost effective, or be problematic for some gear (etc...) for the lyrics scrolling while the songs play.

Just have to give some additional hugs to all the great work Steve- @ForagingRhino put into getting the company going down this road again (and in such an affordable way.)
🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 - yeah I'm a hugger, get over it!

Here are some screen shots. The Black Sabbath, J. Geils, and Starship all have a menu screen like the one below. This is great because while the disc is playing, you can zip between the stereo and the quad track, which is kinda cool.

This one is for GOS!!! :SB

BS SCREEN.jpg

The Alice Cooper disc is the one with different track times between the stereo and the quad. This made the above menu style impossible, hence the screen below, with the tracks listed twice. Once in stereo, once in quad.

BDB SCREEN.jpg

Here are some screen shots. The Black Sabbath, J. Geils, and Starship all have a menu screen like the one below. This is great because while the disc is playing, you can zip between the stereo and the quad track, which is kinda cool.

This one is for GOS!!! :SB

View attachment 93107

The Alice Cooper disc is the one with different track times between the stereo and the quad. This made the above menu style impossible, hence the screen below, with the tracks listed twice. Once in stereo, once in quad.

View attachment 93108

You're killing me.....I can't wait to get those in my OPPO and visual up on my 70" TV. You think I won't give my Emotiva a go? Mmmm, huh...

:hi :LB

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields, the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord, yeah!
Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?

They leave that role to the poor, yeah
Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait till their judgement day comes, yeah!
Now in darkness, world stops turning
Ashes where their bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of God has struck the hour
Day of judgement, God is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan laughing, spreads his wings
Oh lord, yeah!
...... sadly those lyrics are still very relevant

... Paranoid ... they should’ve gone with the Olive Green WB labels for sake of authenticity to the original vinyl pressing.
Well, hang on, for the UK and other parts of the world, the original vinyl label (Vertigo) was much more, shall we say, mesmerising on a turntable:

R-376679-1430654298-7194.jpeg.jpg

Now that the release date has passed can FR give us a hint as to when we could be holding the bundle in our hands?
While he might have some sway with the top brass and marketing dept. at Rhino, but he's not Nostradamus.

No, some will get theirs's later this week in fact.

While he might have some sway with the top brass and marketing dept. at Rhino, but he's not Nostradamus.

No, some will get theirs's later this week in fact.
Nostradamus…Even he couldn’t have predicted this Quadio windfall in 2023.

I suspect that Rhino got a flood of orders quickly. That probably will take time to get through the backlog.

Back