Hawkwind: Space Ritual (Stephen W Tayler 5.1 mix coming in September 2023!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I’ll be damned. Anyone who ordered from Amazon.de can rest assured that they got this thing for a stupidly good price. The box is actually smaller than I’d imagined, something I appreciate as I have no need for any more huge box sets.

View attachment 97150
Still waiting for mine to ship…getting nervous…😬

Well I’ll be damned. Anyone who ordered from Amazon.de can rest assured that they got this thing for a stupidly good price. The box is actually smaller than I’d imagined, something I appreciate as I have no need for any more huge box sets.

View attachment 97150
Well I'll be damned - by others on this forum. Mine arrived from Amazon.de yesterday (and Steven Wilson Harmony Codex Deluxe from Burning Shed yesterday). Got both for the very cheapest price possible! HA!

Mine delivered today at my parents' home. I'll open the large brown paper envelope on Saturday.
I hope it comes inside the manufacturer's cardboard box.
Those who grabbed the deal on Amazon Germany, how was yours packed?

And this was my complete order from Amazon Germany:

Amazon Germany, 30/8/2023, 61,01
Hawkwind Space Ritual 50th anniversary deluxe edition 10cds+bluray-a, 34,96€
12/10/2023
●XTC Big express cd+bluray-a, 26,05€
4/10/2023

Delivered in 2 shipments

Mine delivered today at my parents' home. I'll open the large brown paper envelope on Saturday.
Yes, mine came inside the manufacturer's cardboard box.

My copy came double boxed.
The outer box was marked from Amazon returns in USA inner was mftg box with product label on it.

For those wondering why their copy of Space Ritual from Amazon DE hasn't shipped (ex: @Tres Discrete), it's likely because they're still getting their supply to send out their various preorder shipments. I keep checking the page on Amazon DE to order it myself (because I'll be able to get it for the lower price for reasons I noted in an earlier post) and it's been out of stock this whole time.

Mine was delivered today from Amazon.de via the DHL carrier, but still arriving in the Amazon Prime van. It came in a thin but un-torn paper outer package, and within was the plain cardboard box described elsewhere. Within that box was the shrink wrap sealed box set with the album artwork and promo sticker. I forget who posted the deal, but thank you again for doing so, as you saved a bunch of us money!

PS - have not listened yet.

Back