immersiveaudioalbum.com: Shop for 5.1 Downloads (Birdsong, Magenta, Bruce Soord, Katatonia...)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s another I think I forgot for the survey... Kraftwerk.

3-D (The Catalogue) was one of the first things I streamed when I got an Apple Music sub. Not even really a Kraftwerk fan, but heard great things about that release. It blew me away.

I’ve looked to buy the boxset at different times but it’s pricey.

An Atmos download version, though? I’d buy it in a heartbeat.

Here’s another I think I forgot for the survey... Kraftwerk.

3-D (The Catalogue) was one of the first things I streamed when I got an Apple Music sub. Not even really a Kraftwerk fan, but heard great things about that release. It blew me away.

I’ve looked to buy the boxset at different times but it’s pricey.

An Atmos download version, though? I’d buy it in a heartbeat.

I have the blu ray box set with Atmos. HA!

I just downloaded the test file, manually, very easy, and that's where it stops.
The file is called IAA-Sonic Brand Visualizer 7.1.4.
It landed in my PC Download folder, I opened it up and could see the abstract cool video but no sound as my PC direct has no sound, don't ask.
I copied the file over to my NAS and It is there somewhere but I can't find it to play the audio and video, I probably won't pursue it as not really interested.
To answer your question of the purchased music files, out side of the almost horrible downloading process, they play absolutely fantastic and the files are tagged good.
I have never had a problem with playback.
I was able to figure out and get to play.
This is my own personal experience and likely will not help all.
As stated above, line 4, I got stumped on playback.
But, found out that my JRiver player does not like a MKV file that is not in a folder.
I named a folder, moved the Surround Test file into the folder, imported into JRiver and the surround test from IAA, played video/audio perfect.
That said, it is no more special or greater than other ATMOS/Surround test files, Apple4K, Apple Music, Hard Discs, that I have used before.

How about adding Paypal?
I don't like entering CC numbers on bazillion websites
Plus just a friendly note that unlike the USA most people in the EU/UK don't use credit cards for transactions like this.
Hell far less people have them even vs USA.
We still use bank transfers for most things
I think by using CC only you are losing out on a lot of non USA business.

Last edited:
How about adding Paypal?
I don't like entering CC numbers on bazillion websites
Plus just a friendly note that unlike the USA most people in the EU/UK don't use credit cards for transactions like this.
Hell far less people have them even vs USA.
We still use bank transfers for most things
I think by using CC only you are losing out on a lot of non USA business.
I like PP as well, been using it a long time.
Not everyone in the US is using Credit Cards for all transactions, though it can help with disputes. Many people use "Debit" cards which come directly out of your bank account. So essentially a bank transfer, I guess.
FWIW.

What I would like most to see on IAA downloads, is a pre-archived file of the albums I buy.
A few times I've had problems with "download all", and I don't want to acknowledge each file being saved.
1st world problems, for sure, but like everyone else these days I've always got balls up in the air, juggling for time.

I like PP as well, been using it a long time.
Not everyone in the US is using Credit Cards for all transactions, though it can help with disputes. Many people use "Debit" cards which come directly out of your bank account. So essentially a bank transfer, I guess.
FWIW.
Oh I know,US expat here.
It's just that over here in the EU CC's weren't even accepted at grocery stores etc till about 5 years a go and still aren't at most places like restaurants etc.
Hell a lot bars restaurants here only take cash still!
Till then they were only really used for car rental/holiday booking/flights.
It's completely different than the USA where I knew of a strapped friend who actually paid her rent on her VISA card !
Actually surprised at the low adoption of CC's overall.
According to stats USA has only 66 percent vs here in Germany at 56 percent

Oh I know,US expat here.
It's just that over here in the EU CC's weren't even accepted at grocery stores etc till about 5 years a go and still aren't at most places like restaurants etc.
Hell a lot bars restaurants here only take cash still!
Till then they were only really used for car rental/holiday booking/flights.
It's completely different than the USA where I knew of a strapped friend who actually paid her rent on her VISA card !
Actually surprised at the low adoption of CC's overall.
According to stats USA has only 66 percent vs here in Germany at 56 percent
Yeah I did a little traveling around France and Germany many years ago. I had a bud stationed at Giebelstadt. Carrying a bunch of cash around all the time was a little unnerving.

What I would like most to see on IAA downloads, is a pre-archived file of the albums I buy.
A few times I've had problems with "download all", and I don't want to acknowledge each file being saved.
1st world problems, for sure, but like everyone else these days I've always got balls up in the air, juggling for time.
Same here, problem I found with "download all" is it starts the download before it ever allows time for your computer to ask where you want to store the files.. Then the first couple might get thrown anywhere before the dialog (Save To?) box pops up. I thought it might be a Linux desktop issue?

Same here, problem I found with "download all" is it starts the download before it ever allows time for your computer to ask where you want to store the files.. Then the first couple might get thrown anywhere before the dialog (Save To?) box pops up. I thought it might be a Linux desktop issue?
Mine always goes to the Windows download folder, which is on my J: drive. Well except for a few times I lost a couple. lol.

Back