Staff member
Admin
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Eddie Jobson Solo
Keyboard Solo (Los Angeles, 12.11.1980)
Artist
Jethro Tull

Thank you for this! Brought back memories of seeing them the night before in San Diego.

Last edited:

Sal1950

500 Club - QQ All-Star
No idea who's most responsible for the continued interest in doing remasters both 2 and 5.1 channels of all these Tull recordings but I just want to say THANKS !. I can think of only a couple others who have reached back into the vault to bring us so many classic multich discs.

Plan9

600 Club - QQ All-Star
No idea who's most responsible for the continued interest in doing remasters both 2 and 5.1 channels of all these Tull recordings but I just want to say THANKS !. I can think of only a couple others who have reached back into the vault to bring us so many classic multich discs.
That would be Tim Chacksfield. But of course nothing would possible without Ian Anderson and Steven Wilson.

(*remixes not remasters ;) )

Progfiend

It’s OK, presale just came up on Amazon Canada die a good price
Thanks for the heads up. I put an alert on my Amazon.ca account, but they didn’t tell me it was now available to pre-order. Not the first time this has happened. Maybe it takes a few days, although you’d think it would be automated. As soon as it goes online, boom, I should get a notice. Anyway, once again my trusted QQ threads come through for me. Love this forum! Needless to say, ORDERED!

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova

JohnN

600 Club - QQ All-Star
That would be Tim Chacksfield. But of course nothing would possible without Ian Anderson and Steven Wilson.

(*remixes not remasters ;) )
My boss! ;)

Tim Chacksfield really cares. Much respect here.