Listening to Now (In Dolby Atmos)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if anyone has this issue while listening to Atmos type discs? No matter the title, when I put in a blu-ray disc and hit play, it shows (usually) the tracklist, and the very first song is hi-lited a different color, sometimes with a little icon to the left of it noting it is being played. Yet, if in the middle of that song, I hit next track (on my oppo remote), it advances to the next song (meaning, I'm hearing song 2) ...only on the tracklisting, track one is still hi-lited along with the icon. It never advances down the tracklist.

This is one of those things that drives me crazy......

I'm wondering if anyone has this issue while listening to Atmos type discs? No matter the title, when I put in a blu-ray disc and hit play, it shows (usually) the tracklist, and the very first song is hi-lited a different color, sometimes with a little icon to the left of it noting it is being played. Yet, if in the middle of that song, I hit next track (on my oppo remote), it advances to the next song (meaning, I'm hearing song 2) ...only on the tracklisting, track one is still hi-lited along with the icon. It never advances down the tracklist.

This is one of those things that drives me crazy......
image.jpg

As you can see, on far right it’s showing song 8 is playing, yet on track list song one is red.

Playing it now...hang on
There is separation from the sides and rears, although too quiet!!
Heights are used but again too quiet.

Music good though, if you like this version of Heavy Metal.
Will try it out later, I would like some metal/heavy in room filling Atmos, but it seems that they who mix these groups are way to conservative. :confused: The best to me has been Gojira, but that one too was a missed opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back