Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last song when arriving at the airport to take off into the blue horizon this past Tuesday...

F094A872-284B-4D10-A843-5F84FCB6A55D.jpeg

BTW, Markie, is it still raining in 'the valley?'

Yes, this is weather, the whole state burned in November and in the last 8 days, SF got 4 ", Mt Tam 11", almost unbelievable , why didn't it do this 3 weeks ago and no one would have died? God Only Knows.
Rain again on Saturday and then off and on next week.

Listening now to The Band-Music From Big Pink, 5.1 BD-A ripped to JRiver player at 24/96Khz PCM. DR values range from 12-14. This release is one of those that 5.1 opens buried music that was in stereo that you can now hear better through spread out speakers, right off the bat in track 1 that tambourine is so evident not as easily heard in stereo. A great American roots album that did an actual shift for other artists, this has been highly documented. While listening to Steely Dan's Countdown To Ecstasy I heard The Band in one of the ending tracks which prompted me to play this.
51KZnZAYfdL._AC_US500_QL65_.jpg

Native Sons - Loggins & Messina

feeling a bit under the weather so having a duvet day and cheering myself up with some favourite tunes.. man i flippin' love this one, its better than Lemsip.. seriously, easily one of the all-time best Columbia Quad mixes imho, really makes the most of the SQ system, brings out all the layers in the sumptuous production.

Back