Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE! You reminded me about this one

View attachment 47262 Various ‎– Is It Rolling Bob? A Reggae Tribute To Bob Dylan Vol.1

I SO wish there were more Reggae in Surround! I R I E

Agreed Clement but the bigger issue is that over the years SILVERLINE, a small independent company, did manage, in retrospect, to release dozens of QUALITY DVD~As including their Classical Vanguard MLP DVD~A releases, and got a bad rep because of their regrettable upmixes from Stereo sources and LIVE from the Front Row sub par DVD~As, some of which, miraculously, sound fantastic in MLP Stereo 96/24!

Thanks @edisonbaggins !

1584136363693.png
The Polyphonic Spree Together We're Heavy

Pure Sonic Glee

Dave, what other QUAD mixes did QQer epaladin do? Curious, since I've always loved the Allman Brothers Live QUAD remix.

Kind of a strange one actually, in this post he says the only quad album he remembers mixing was Eat a Peach (which has no actual quad remix credits on the album sleeve) but he's credited by name (well, close enough - "O.V. Sparks") with the quad remix on the jacket of At Fillmore East. So the answer is he did those two...maybe.

Just finished a PSYCH midterm, so this seemed appropriate

View attachment 47274 Blue Man Group The Complex

A nice showing in our POLL thread
I really like 'The Complex' a whole lot, but I think 'Audio' is better, both musically, surround, and fidelity. It's also got ridiculously good deep bass, which is fairly uncommon.

Back