More Big Big Train surround in progress

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, but at least they're changing up the setlist for each live release. I only spot three repeats on this one ("Brave Captain", "Wassail", "East Coast Racer").
That's true. And I think there was only one repeat on Reflectors of Light (Judas Unrepentant), but I'm going off memory.

In general, I just like studio takes better I guess.

Thanks for sharing Neil. Reflectors Of Light will be here on Friday so if it is good as everyone says my voice will join the chorus of 'release the older stuff in 5.1'
You wont regret this purchase Mark. Too bad you weren't alerted to Stone and Steel while it was still in print. A fantastic album with a lot of classic BBT material. It was recorded live but with no audience at Peter Gabriel's recording studio. Just awesome.

Are you f^^^^^^^ kidding me, no way did I think this would top Stone & Steel.
Never have I listened to a live Video recording (surround or not) with so many Wow moments, the Drums sound amazing like you are at the show, everything is discrete & balanced, how did they get that Irish percussion Drum to sound as it did???
I guess it helps that I love the Music so it will be interesting to read reviews of those who are not Prog fans or are ambivalent about the band but love Surround.

Back