Mr. Afternoon - The Golden Bonana - new 5.1 fusion jazz album [Pre-order] (24/48 MLP/DD)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#34 here. I was able to rip the multichannel tracks so I could listen to them in my workspace yesterday and today. Good stuff; I'm getting a little Traffic vibe on some songs. I like the lighter tone, and I look forward to the commentary to maybe fill in some of the holes in my understanding. As a bonus, this disc plays in the Genesis I just bought. Bravo!

Note: The only incompatible players are recent Sony Universal players. Everything else (literally EVERYTHING else) works with the disc. This is due to the fact that I opted not to add copy protection, which the Sony players see as an illegal copy.

Leave it to NO BALONEY SONY ..... SO NOW, NO BONANA SONY?

So, those with SONY UNIVERSAL PLAYERS ARE LEFT ........

Gorila Ass GIF - Gorila Ass Culo De Gorilla GIFs

Last edited:
Note: The only incompatible players are recent Sony Universal players. Everything else (literally EVERYTHING else) works with the disc. This is due to the fact that I opted not to add copy protection, which the Sony players see as an illegal copy.
I wonder if I'll be able to rip the disc using my Sony BDP-S5100. Has anyone else tried it?

I wonder if I'll be able to rip the disc using my Sony BDP-S5100. Has anyone else tried it?
This isn't an SACD, so no, you won't. Just pop it in your computer's optical drive and use DVD Audio Extractor.
Thanks Jedi. I should know better having ripped dozens of DVD-Audios in the past. @GOS asked if my IQ went down because I had my wisdom teeth removed. Well, this seems to verify it! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Back