Opeth - Pale Communion 5.1 (Blu-ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pre-ordered @Amazon UK, £13. Looks like a Roadrunner release, yet sa-cd.net is saying its on Warner.. maybe this is a sign Warner really have got into Blu-ray Audio at last, after the Moondance and Division Bell, just not with the HFPA branding? Confusingggg.. :mad:@:

I pre-ordered via the Opeth website in early June, and the order went via StereoBoutique (SurroundBoutique surely!) and charged as WMIS Limited, [email protected].

............and I got charged £17.99 (inc P&P) so irritating its cheaper now via amazon et al :howl

I pre-ordered via the Opeth website in early June, and the order went via StereoBoutique (SurroundBoutique surely!) and charged as WMIS Limited, [email protected].

............and I got charged £17.99 (inc P&P) so irritating its cheaper now via amazon et al :howl

Just cancel it and order at Amazon.
Where is the problem?

I ordered the deluxe, as always with Opeth, so no problem for me, as there is no option at Amazon.

I preordered through Roadrunner and the billing on my bank account was Warner Music. They keep crediting my account and resubmitting the charge every week. I guess they don't trust me!

I believe Warner own Roadrunner, so makes sense they offer the deluxe bundles direct from themselves.

Screen Shot 2014-08-18 at 1.34.57 PM.png

Well damn… :(

Back