Quantcast

Santana - Abraxas Japanese Quad SACD Officially Announced (October 28, 2020)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I hadn't thought that this would be this complex? What say I just change the description to collecting these Santana titles?

In the words of Henry David Thoreau: Simplicity, Simplicity, Simplicity ....... Your message still isn't coming through.

humprof

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
He's constructing an imaginary "Quadio" Santana box set, piece by piece. (Doesn't strictly work, since "Quadio" is a Warner Brothers brand, not Columbia. But I take it he's speaking figuratively...)

Sal1950

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
I hadn't thought that this would be this complex? What say I just change the description to collecting these Santana titles?
OK, I think I get it now. You'll buy all the individual albums you want in your set and just call it a "homemade box set". But this won't include anything multich new then, and isn't something you can sell. Right?

watsontr

400 Club - QQ All-Star
OK, I think I get it now. You'll buy all the individual albums you want in your set and just call it a "homemade box set". But this won't include anything multich new then, and isn't something you can sell. Right?
Sell? I never sell anything (maybe that's part of the problem?)

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Too many orders to keep track of .... PUP :ROFLMAO: :cool: ....I totally understand LMAO
Yes, and I have to lower my head in shame and go stand in the corner, since I got GOS to start a spreadsheet on his orders and now I'm procrastinating on keeping mine up to date 😑
shame.gif

Last edited:

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Abraxas is finally listed on importcds!
$46.79 release date of 11/06

$53 on deepdiscount same release date