So, how much have you spent on surround music this year (2023)..so far..?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 62 year old and 57 year old brothers, plus my 50 year old sister, have no interest in surround music, and think I'm mad .................... :unsure: they may be right!
They probably think you're just hearing ephemeral voices from the belfrys of your dwelling and worry about your mental state! But as we all know on QQ Forum ...... better to be SURROUNDED with a cacophany of musical friends ... than be ALONE!

My relatives all love my room, even my 97-year-old mother, but they all have other ways to spend their money, so they visit often.
My late mother thought I was mad as well, her comment "you're just like your father, you're a collector" he had a good collection of music. I have all his LPs & 78s!

To quote my dad, “Six months after you retire, you’ll be so busy you’ll wonder how you ever had time to go to work.”

I’ve been retired for eight years, and I keep looking for leisure time.
I’ve been retired 12 years, and I have less leisure time now than four years ago, barfle. I’m thinking about going back to working for a living so that I can regain the amount of leisure time I had back then.

Last edited:
Back