Stuff that sounds amazing with the Surround Master

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VU meters are an even better invention than sliced bread. They are totally mesmerizing, especially in blue. Look, the new Jeep has McIntosh VU meters. I could never have something like that in my car as it would lead to distracted driving.

View attachment 88695
Nice, but still shy a couple of meters! Cars with dash video screens shouldn’t be allowed either, too distracting. Now on a Higher-end SM, now your talking my kind of trashy talk :cool:

VU meters are an even better invention than sliced bread. They are totally mesmerizing, especially in blue. Look, the new Jeep has McIntosh VU meters. I could never have something like that in my car as it would lead to distracted driving.
Freshman in college, on-campus radio station, Herb Alpert’s “A Taste of Honey”, VU meter (just one) bouncing all over the place: Hog heaven!

The SM v.2 is the way to go when playing m-flo – an AMAZING sonic Planet Shining show! J-pop rocks through the SM v.2!
1676649326626.png
m-flo - Planet Shining

View attachment 88695
No marbles, no scarf, no deal.

Last edited:
Back