Stuff that sounds amazing with the Surround Master

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in my car today and listening to SiriusXM (not sure what channel.) The tune Groove Is In the Heart from Dee-Lite came on. 😳 Wow. Just the stereo was so full and beautiful with lots of left/right going on. I have to find a copy of this to try with the Surround Master. I'm sure it will be spectacular!

I was in my car today and listening to SiriusXM (not sure what channel.) The tune Groove Is In the Heart from Dee-Lite came on. 😳 Wow. Just the stereo was so full and beautiful with lots of left/right going on. I have to find a copy of this to try with the Surround Master. I'm sure it will be spectacular!
i have heard that song on internet radio through the SM - it does sound great.

Making my way through several Disk Unions last week, i was reminded of my love for Fishmans and couldn't believe i hadn't tried any of their work through the SM v.2; this one sounds magical!
61DCA69D-39C9-453F-8B3B-36E5D3C4DB83_1_105_c.jpeg
https://rateyourmusic.com/list/Wydferr/another-guide-to-into-fishmans/

Love 3rd one of the first albums I ever bought.
I was in a Wallachs music city at Topanga Shoppng Plaza as a kid and they had some promo lps. This was one of them. I look and think cool guys with long hair two records and each song is a side long. Yes I liked it right away. Lost my original but I have a Dutch import gatefold I found in a goodwill.

I recently played a Robert Wyatt solo CD, which reminded me of my favo(u)rite Soft Machine LP, which reminded me i never played it through the SM v.2!View attachment 93730 Soft Machine - Third
Robert Wyatt was the first person to come onstage at the first concert I attended and of course Soft Machine was the very first band. IIRC it was Wyatt, Hugh Hopper and Mike Ratlesge opening for Jimi, Noel and Mitch. Paid a dude ten dollars for a six dollar ticket outside the venue. The seat was fourth row center! Amazing evening!

Back