'The Beatles' (White Album) [50th Anniversary Box Set with 5.1 Blu-ray Disc!]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clint, both of the Amazon.co.jp listings for Imagine and TWA are identical to CDJapan.
FWIW, these editions are produced in Japan and both CDJapan and Amazon.co.jp are selling identical product.
I really have no idea why you'd think they're different in any way.

They are different..... than the standard US editions...I've never dealt with any other Japanese outlets so I had no idea that other outlets provided SHM-CDs in their sets and different packaging...

I saw that Amazon UK had the best pricing with the fastest shipping to me.

Here’s what I’ll end up paying:

Order Summary

Item(s) Subtotal:
£104.16
Postage & Packing:
£8.83

Total Before VAT:
£112.99
VAT:
£0.00

Total:
£112.99

Grand Total:
£112.99

Which translates in US dollars to $147.81....roughly $20 more than I paid from Deep Discount a few days ago with their 15% off coupon. Still, not a bad deal considering what some in Australia are asked to pay [like $240.00...ouch].

Which translates in US dollars to $147.81....roughly $20 more than I paid from Deep Discount a few days ago with their 15% off coupon. Still, not a bad deal considering what some in Australia are asked to pay [like $240.00...ouch].

I’t looks like I’ll be saving sales tax over getting it from Amazon US. At least, for now.

Last edited:
I've pre-ordered from ImportCDs. The final price came to AU$195.54 including postage and GST @ 10%. It was combined with a few other things so postage for just this item may be a bit more than what I paid. Still, this is the best deal I could find.

Sent from my K5000 using Tapatalk
That's cheaper than JB HiFi was!
What about the GST?

I’t looks like I’ll be saving sales tax over getting it from Amazon US. At least, for now.

Luckily, Deep Discount doesn't charge me sales tax ...... YET! That coupon expired this past Wednesday, anyway, at NOON.

I paid $114 for Pepper and because this IS a double album, $13 more ain't gonna break the bank!

Within 6 months, Perp, Amazon Warehouse deals will probably drop the price to below $100 [or less] .... but who wants to wait THAT long?

Last edited:
I paid almost 300 bucks for two King Crimson boxes. Discogs have sold copies of both for almost under 100. It's good to wait on some of this stuff.

It just depends on how much you like a certain title...like ar surround mentioned...some are just priorities...I have used the warehouse deals...I purchased an extra copy of Sgt. Peppers....and I know some people that waited on THIS one to drop because it had vinyl(4)in it and the cost was in the $120 range when it first was released....now you could get it delivered to the US for $91...and it was actually a little cheaper a month ago...

Just pre-ordered the Super Deluxe Box from Amazon France. There is a €10 promo code (FRENCHDAYS10) currently available. With standard shipping to the U.S. the grand total is $113.77 (or €98,16).

Even with credit card international fees this is still the best deal I could find at the moment.

That's cheap! Good for you. I guess your ability to read French is better than mine. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back