'The Beatles' (White Album) [50th Anniversary Box Set with 5.1 Blu-ray Disc!]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moosenado is an awesome film! :)

2015-07-22-14-18-41.jpg

ASTROSHARK is even better!

I'm sticking with my Deep Discount order [$128 delivered price]. I'm in NO rush ..... I'm not going anywhere and truth be told, we'll all be scratching our heads when Amazon's Warehouse Deals blows it out for under $100....or LESS!

It's not as though I have nothing to play in the meantime.

I'm kinda.....well waiting , waiting and waiting for one of the expected Black Friday type of things (in store of course ).

What I've seen all too prevalent now are Two Hundred or more pricings before tax and delivery. Yowch !!

If they announce they're scraping everything started by Giles Martin and having Paul Hicks do this instead, I'm in 100%! :D

Imagine is SO well done! He should do the whole Beatles catalog IMHO.

If they announce they're scraping everything started by Giles Martin and having Paul Hicks do this instead, I'm in 100%! :D

Imagine is SO well done! He should do the whole Beatles catalog IMHO.

You do know that Paul Hicks had nothing to do with the "Raw Studio" 5.1 mixes, right?
He is only responsible for the 5.1 mixes on Disc 1 along with the "Elements" 5.1 mixes on Disc 2.

The "Raw Studio" 5.1 mixes were created by Rob Stevens & Paul Goodrich

You do know that Paul Hicks had nothing to do with the "Raw Studio" 5.1 mixes, right?
He is only responsible for the 5.1 mixes on Disc 1 along with the "Elements" 5.1 mixes on Disc 2.

The "Raw Studio" 5.1 mixes were created by Rob Stevens & Paul Goodrich

Oh! Excuse me then! Then I absolutely meant Rob Stevens & Paul Goodrich. My bad reading the liner notes, jeeze. That's a little confusing too... Phil Spector made the original quad mix. The mix labeled as "new 5.1 master" is the original quad mix mastered to 5.1 with a center channel derived. And it's noise reduced and actually inferior to the original quad master it turns out. If that was Paul Hicks only contribution... yeah, never mind that! The new 5.1 mix and the outtakes mixes are just perfectly on point though. The White Album getting the same treatment would be just the best! :)

I am very out of the loop on prices since I ordered mine a few weeks ago from Moose at $139 shipped. Amazon US is currently at $137.79 (would be for me) once they play their money back savings games...

I'd stick with the Moose...it's only a few dollars between several of these outlets and you will acquire some Moose points...PLUS...I will BE proud of you....there is another player that some might find attractive...and if you take the pick up at the store option...it's right there with the other outlets....WALMART...I'm sticking with Deepdiscount with the promo code...... it was $134.83...if I could have gotten your price at the Moose I would have grabbed it...it's now almost $160

For Tull(38.97)The Moose...Hendrix(41.91)Amazon...White Album(134.83)Deepdiscount.....Rush Hemispheres($99.16)Amazon...Moody Blues(53.97)The Moose...a total of $368.84....all those releases in a 2 week period:cool:...and others might be picking up Steven Wilson's Home Invasion and Anthony Phillips Field Day....

So for me 2 from the Moose...2 from amazon and 1 from Deepdiscount

I'd stick with the Moose...it's only a few dollars between several of these outlets and you will acquire some Moose points...PLUS...I will BE proud of you....there is another player that some might find attractive...and if you take the pick up at the store option...it's right there with the other outlets....WALMART...I'm sticking with Deepdiscount with the promo code...... it was $134.83...if I could have gotten your price at the Moose I would have grabbed it...it's now almost $160

For Tull(38.97)The Moose...Hendrix(41.91)Amazon...White Album(134.83)Deepdiscount.....Rush Hemispheres($99.16)Amazon...Moody Blues(53.97)The Moose...a total of $368.84....all those releases in a 2 week period:cool:...and others might be picking up Steven Wilson's Home Invasion and Anthony Phillips Field Day....

So for me 2 from the Moose...2 from amazon and 1 from Deepdiscount
Oh, I'm sticking with Moose....I was only posting in case someone was still on the fence......I actually have 4 on order from Moose. Hendrix, White, Moody and Tull. Rush and Wilson from Amazon. :LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back