The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CRAZY again: If the Maple Leafs can’t stop beating themselves, they have absolutely no chance of coming back and beating the Florida Panthers.
https://torontosun.com/category/sports/hockey/nhl/toronto-maple-leafs/
Here comes Leaf insanity AGAIN:
giphy.gif
Tell it to the Bruins. The Panthers are rapidly becoming the team that nobody wants to skate against.

The Rangers parted ways with head coach Gerrard Gallant on Saturday. He lasted only two years. His record was 99-46-19 over that time period, with a points percentage of 0.662. That is second only to Mike Keenan who guided the Rangers to a Stanley Cup title in 1994. The Rangers made the playoffs both years with Gallant at the helm, including the Eastern Conference Finals last year. The Rangers also made the playoffs this year and lost to the Devils in 7 games.

All this was not good enough? Gallant has a history of achieving great success during his first year at the helm and then getting fired the next year. The only reason I can fathom is that he must end up calling the GM a 'blinking blinkhole' and gets shown the door.

@Sonik Wiz - just looking at the upcoming NFL season schedule. My Lions will be playing in Kansas City. So that means last years' Super Bowl champ will be playing this upcoming season Super Bowl champs

..............so blue and sooooooooo tasty
Cool and blue...
I just checked the Chiefs schedule for the date but officially they won't release it until tomorrow. You must have inside info. I did see the Chiefs will play the Bagels on New Years Eve. And the Chiefs playing in Germany was originally supposed to be Chicago (which I woulda loved) but that's been changed to the Dolphins. It will be the first Chiefs game in Europe since Kansas City defeated the Detroit Lions, 45-10 on Nov. 1, 2015.

I read for the upcoming Chiefs training camp they have enlisted special help from Hong Kong, a special trainer known as Golden Leg. He is instructing them in the art of Shaolin Football. For example they are practicing completely submerged under water with breathing tubes and must complete kicking, passing, tackling against the resistance of the water.

We will be ready for the Lions in the Colosseum.

Last edited:
Cool and blue...
I just checked the Chiefs schedule for the date but officially they won't release it until tomorrow. You must have inside info. I did see the Chiefs will play the Bagels on New Years Eve. And the Chiefs playing in Germany was originally supposed to be Chicago (which I woulda loved) but that's been changed to the Dolphins. It will be the first Chiefs game in Europe since Kansas City defeated the Detroit Lions, 45-10 on Nov. 1, 2015.

I read for the upcoming Chiefs training camp they have enlisted special help from Hong Kong, a special trainer known as Golden Leg. He is instructing them in the art of Shaolin Football. For example they are practicing completely submerged under water with breathing tubes and must complete kicking, passing, tackling against the resistance of the water.

KC is training with Aqua leg🤔?

Cool and blue...

Advantage Lions. After all, they’ve been playing while completely under water for decades now.

NFL schedule release shocker: Chiefs will host Lions in Thursday night opener to kick off 2023 season​

Sept 7

Is it too early for a prediction from a guy loaded up and drunk on Honolulu Blue Kool Aid ?

I've invited Patrick Mahomes over to my house that night to listen to my extensive collection of DV quads. Hopefully he accepts and helps your cause, Rickey.

Back