The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Detroit Lions have a record of 4-7-1 versus the Bills all-time.​

Ricky-Ricardo.jpg
Sort of funny. Ricky put 'Detroit Lions 41, Buffalo Bills 24 ' but it copied as 'Detroit Lions 4, Buffalo Bills 24'
.....I like the 24- 4 score better! ..so Lions scored only 4 points there? So some goofy combination of safeties or returned extra point attempts the other way , I guess?

Sort of funny. Ricky put 'Detroit Lions 41, Buffalo Bills 24 ' but it copied as 'Detroit Lions 4, Buffalo Bills 24'
.....I like the 24- 4 score better! ..so Lions scored only 4 points there? So some goofy combination of safeties or returned extra point attempts the other way , I guess?
Safetyx2 - more to the point = LIONS JINX is now on for this season. The season of the Bills. ;)

JohnN tulled the numbers to make it look that way. He is a witty young man

Must be a jinx.
9ab34910-2e09-4c78-883e-d50bfec64639_750x422.jpg

Ricky, I don't know ( or recall🤔) which TV market you get your Lion games out of but NFL broadcast rules allows the 'home' markets of both teams to get all games OTA , free broadcast.
Packers are an oddball situation with both the Green Bay & Milwaukee markets getting all games OTA.
Milwaukee because Packers used to play 3 or so games a year at County Stadium ( the old baseball home of the Braves & Brewers).
I'm 14 miles west of Milwaukee & get my games out of there.
But this situation still sucks because unless GB game is involved, I can't see the games on ESPN, Amazon or netflix.
& I will not pay a penny to see them either!
Not exactly a direct answer but I just googled and found this rule.....

Blackout radius The NFL defines a team's market area as "local" if it is within a 75-mile (121 km) radius of the team's home stadium. Therefore, a blackout affects any market where the terrestrial broadcast signal of an affiliate station, under normal conditions, penetrates into the 75-mile radius.

So that's probably also the area (75 miles) covered by home team television market contracts. So Ricky must live more than 75 miles from point zero.

Damn… It’s still 3 months before preseason starts and you guys are tearing it up.
Save some of your trash talking for when the season starts. You’re going to use up your best material. 😀
Don't worry Bill. This mob has an ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndless supply of material.

Watching-NY for Stanley. All jokers aside, NHL Original Six Rangers better win tonight. Bruins can go to...:devilish:

Safetyx2 - more to the point = LIONS JINX is now on for this season. The season of the Bills. ;)

Not exactly a direct answer but I just googled and found this rule.....

Blackout radius The NFL defines a team's market area as "local" if it is within a 75-mile (121 km) radius of the team's home stadium. Therefore, a blackout affects any market where the terrestrial broadcast signal of an affiliate station, under normal conditions, penetrates into the 75-mile radius.

So that's probably also the area (75 miles) covered by home team television market contracts. So Ricky must live more than 75 miles from point zero.
150 miles away. Detroit is in the east side of the lower peninsula of Michigan and I am on the west side of that same peninsula.

150 miles away. Detroit is in the east side of the lower peninsula of Michigan and I am on the west side of that same peninsula.
And it should be pointed out that you have your location posted in your member profile. It has a map link that shows exactly where West Carlile is in relation to Detroit.

Looking forward to when you have to update that!

Back