The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long Boy:

PXL_20220323_032455892.jpg

More birdie stuff from Oz, a pair of Australian King Parrots on my verandah. Sexual dimorphism is obvious: the male's red, the female green. This pair eventually decided the ropes holding up the feeding bowl were great to climb on and peck at until two of the ropes broke, so I had to abandon the hanging feed tray idea.
Male & Female.JPG
Male King Parrot.JPG
Female King Parrot.JPG

I cry for all the pets that must be abandoned from the chaos surrounding this war.
I cry for the humans as well but at least they aren't totally dependent on owners for their survival.
My cat is plenty scared around 4th July with all the fireworks.
Hearing real explosions must seem like the end of the world.

There was an article I read a few days ago saying they (the Ukrainian army if I remember correctly) are going round all the abandoned homes looking for peoples pets and hope to reunite them if they're chipped.
:love:

Sooooo..... does Oni ever come home home and make it a cat trio?
No, work is about 15 miles from home and Oni does not stray far. We're all actually a bit concerned - construction has started on our new building about 3/4 mile down the road from our current lot with move-in expected around end of year or early next..,.what do we do with him? Does he have a home nearby? Do we take him with us?

Back