What concert are you watching? (ALL Formats, DVD-V, BD..maybe LDs too)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opeth - At The Royal Albert Hall
A882A87D-73D2-4732-B05A-A856AE9B75F5.jpeg

Soundgarden - Live from the Artist's Den

This is very front-centric, but it sounds really great and has some powerful bass! Also, other than NIN - Beside You In Time, this is the only other live video concert I've ever seen that has the lyrics available as a subitle option. Pretty cool!

Planning ro watch Woodstock The Movie this Friday or this Sunday. Hoping the 5.1 mix is not distracting.
I like the way they changed the mix as the camera goes from band member to band member during the Canned Heat performance. I love bass so my favorite part was when the camera focuses on the bass player. Turns into a bass heavy segment for a moment. Wish the whole concert was mixed that way.

Soundgarden - Live from the Artist's Den

This is very front-centric, but it sounds really great and has some powerful bass! Also, other than NIN - Beside You In Time, this is the only other live video concert I've ever seen that has the lyrics available as a subitle option. Pretty cool!

I still haven’t opened mine..actually forgot about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That time of year again, thanks Jon for the Pumphonikin Surround Gourd.

Just ordered it today, Steven Wilson Home Invasion : In Concert At The Royal Albert Hall Blu-ray disc, might even be here tomorrow.

Back