What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could email you a 600 dpi scan of the front and back artwork of the booklet and the back of the trayliner.

I wouldn't have the patience to do the whole booklet. PM me your email address if you like.

That would be perfect. To be honest, I would be to lazy for the complete booklet anyway, so your offer is exactly I'm in need of :) pm is coming.

Markus

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 2

There's more SACDs coming out than I have money for lately. May have to do some auction sales. Ugh. I need that Elvis 24 Karat Hits, Dylan Blood On The Tracks and the SHM-SACD Planets b/w Star Wars.

I have a wife who
LOOOOOVES ME
she got me the
BOXSET of
KC-LTIA!!!!!
(who loves me???? SHE DOES!!!)

...(I'm one lucky guy!!! Bless her...)

"My wife is never happy with the housework. I bought her electric iron, electric dishwasher, electric dryer. She said "too many gadgets around the house and no place to sit down." What did i do? I bought her electric chair. - Henny Youngman

Henny on Sullivan on wives, from 1966: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVGVJGX--o0

its times like this i wish i had a wife..!! :eek:

"My wife is never happy with the housework. I bought her electric iron, electric dishwasher, electric dryer. She said "too many gadgets around the house and no place to sit down." What did i do? I bought her electric chair. - Henny Youngman

Henny on Sullivan on wives, from 1966: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVGVJGX--o0

"take my wife.. no, really, take her..!!" :D

Just got Nat "King" Cole's "After Midnight" on SACD. It's absolutely gorgeous - and in mono! Steve Hoffman did a great job on this one, but hats also off to the Capitol Record engineers in the 50s. Those guys knew what they were doing.

If they come with a free Oppo, maybe I'll get one. Then, she could do the housework. I refuse to do housework in any week that has a Friday in it. :friday:

Yes , they do come up with an Oppo -or several- , and whatever gadget you want to own....she sometimes vetoes your calls, BUT...she's right!....you see? ....can't fight logic........but then ....what was I talkin' bout???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back