Quantcast

What's your latest earworm???

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

soundboy

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
I just heard this new song tonight....and it's so growing on me. Given that Toto is currently on "extended hiatus", this new single from Steve Lukather is as close as it gets to having the band back together. Co-written by Lukather, David Paich, and Joseph Williams, and features a drummer named Ringo, "Run To Me" doesn't sound like a Toto song though.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I just heard this new song tonight....and it's so growing on me. Given that Toto is currently on "extended hiatus", this new single from Steve Lukather is as close as it gets to having the band back together. Co-written by Lukather, David Paich, and Joseph Williams, and features a drummer named Ringo, "Run To Me" doesn't sound like a Toto song though.

Cool, I like it too. It doesn't hurt that I dig both Lukather and Ringo.

Clint Eastwood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
As someone who came of age in the 80s, artists from that era hold a special place in my heart. Recently, the Go-Go's released the band's first new in 19 years....and the song promptly goes Top 10 on Billboard's Digital Rock Songs Sales chart.

I present "Club Zero" by the Go-Go's....

Ah...another 80's guy...maybe you should call Gos...he was HUGE in the 80's...he had the music and of course the car.....just saying :whistle: :cool: