xPropaganda / The Heart Is Strange SDE-exclusive Blu Ray Audio - Stephen Lipson Atmos Mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to order shortly after they opened preorder but I was not fast enough. Anyone ordered a spare copy and want to sell the XPropaganda for a better price?

I don't get the deal with SDE. Why they are printing in such small numbers? I was fortunate to get the xPropaganda disc but missed out on the Tears for Fears disc. Both selling out within a day or two of being announced. Clearly they could be pressing and selling more.

I do believe, Concord Records, TfF's label, will be responsibile for pressing the BD~As ...... and seeing the demand for additional discs, will repress and release on their own Concord Label ..... and IMO, for less than what is being charged by SDE!

I just got my Tears for Fears Tipping Point Blurays and happen to have an extra sealed one. Anyone in for a swap deal with the coming xPropaganda Bluray? Let me know.

Back