Def Leppard - Diamond Star Halos (SW Atmos mix; SDE exclusive blu-ray in February 2024)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay for rock! This is a good album and a return to form. Bought it upon release on CD with no regrets!

Oh, this is my daughter with Rick Allen a few years back.
Screenshot_20231118_132116_Facebook.jpg

The Atmos does not fold down, that isn't how it works. You simply play the 7.1 bed if you don't have an Atmos decoder, all sounds are present in the bed.
Or you can get really weird.My buddy has a 5.1 setup with Axiom surrounds that fire in 4 directions(kinda like dipole but not out of phase).He has them mounted on stands at ear height to the sides due to space limitations.He also has a Pioneer avr that does a janky 3.1.2 Atmos.
Normally he just runs it 5.1 but we did run it in Atmos for a few mch mixes,was unusual but the Atmos heights channelswere played through the Axiom side surround speakers.

According to their store's checkout page they do. There is a box there to put a code in.
Like so many retailers, there is a code box but no word as to how one gets a code. I must have bought 10 SDE blu-rays and never have been offered a code. I even get Thank You emails after a purchase, but no complementary code.

Like so many retailers, there is a code box but no word as to how one gets a code. I must have bought 10 SDE blu-rays and never have been offered a code. I even get Thank You emails after a purchase, but no complementary code.
Same here...

Edit: I'll have to have a look at my PayPal account to see how much I've spent with them (Parallax Studios Ltd) since Jan 2022.
Edit 2: Wow.... It's over £550.00 so far!

Last edited:
Back