Def Leppard - Diamond Star Halos (SW Atmos mix; SDE exclusive blu-ray in February 2024)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I shan't annoy you all too much.
Just to say it's mixed by Mr S Wilson....
And it's going on repeat.
When they eventually send it out, it will take a couple of weeks before I receive it.:rolleyes: I have listened to the mix several times on AM, so I know it's good. Really like the songs with Allison Krauss :) If I'm lucky I'll get the Gentle Giant on Monday.:)

Last edited:
When they eventually send it out, it will take a couple of weeks before I receive it. :rolleyes: If I'm lucky I'll get the Gentle Giant on Monday.:)
Then you can let us all know how that one is , as it ain't due here until the end of March. 😉

There are some advantages of living in the UK, although looking out of my window on this very wet and chilly day, I'm struggling to think of many. 🙃

But as Def says, I'm Firing it Up 😁

Then you can let us all know how that one is , as it ain't due here until the end of March. 😉

There are some advantages of living in the UK, although looking out of my window on this very wet and chilly day, I'm struggling to think of many. 🙃

But as Def says, I'm Firing it Up 😁
I think the weather is much the same, the sun was up this morning but the clouds are coming in, and it's only 5 degrees. I think The Royal Mail is better than the Norwegian Post. I will get mail in my mailbox only every other day. This week it's Tuesday and Thursday.

Arrived today
IMG_0717.jpeg

Back