INXS - "Kick" (30th anniversary edition with Dolby Atmos mix coming soon!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, I'm really digging the moose. Plus, I'm accumulating some Moose points. :) Also, they've been very good to me and answer all my silly questions in good time.

Yeah - they've always been great to work with for me as well. I preordered Kick when the price was higher. I emailed to verify that I'd get the lower price. They responded in a few hours & confirmed I'd get the lower price. Great customer service!

Just keep in mind that if you can find something else you like on the Moose and combine it with INXS the shipping is free....free shipping starts at $30.00...just saying...either way it's still a good deal...even with shipping..the only thing you lose is the earlier release time of the UK product...and in your case that means less anxiety:) over tracking the shipping.....I'd like to see more people support the Moose...they have a poster on here in our community...so there is that...

I think they might actually round up if you're close to $30. I've placed orders before that were a few pennies short of $30, and got free shipping.

Thanks! I've been on the fence. I didn't want to upgrade, thinking maybe just maybe Erika L. might finally return that original cassette I lent her back in 10th grade. You've helped me finally close the book and move on with life.

I hear you brother. I gave up on getting Depeche Mode's Songs of Faith and Devotion back from loaning it to Fiona in the 90's a few years ago. Chicks, man...

Just got an email from Amazon that the delivery is pushed back to Feb 2018. How could they know this so soon unless the release itself was pushed back? Anyone else get this? :(

For those who live Down Under. KICK-Screening.jpg

FREE Shipping for Prime members
This title will be released on February 9, 2018.
Pre-order now.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

FREE Shipping for Prime members
This title will be released on February 9, 2018.
Pre-order now.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Just checked, it still says 'Arriving Mon, 6 Nov' on my Amazon UK account and I've had no e-mails to tell me any different!

Anybody know why these delays happen with Amazon.US? Last one I have in recent memory is the Steven Wilson Blu-ray...very very delayed shipment.

Back