INXS - "Kick" (30th anniversary edition with Dolby Atmos mix coming soon!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried Googling any reviews or comments from the INXS Kick Audio Experience showing last week in Sydney (Atmos audition) but no luck. Seems no feedback published on the web as yet.

I'm hanging out to get a listen and tempted to bowl into my local store here on tomorrow to grab a listen. I don't really want to buy one as my order from Amazon UK is nearly $20 cheaper than local price. But damn. I'm tempted....

Just got my Shipping notice from Amazon UK - they charged my card at 9:55 PM Eas and checked the site - says preparing for dispatch :banana::banana: Also Dispatch expected Saturday :banana:

Arriving Nov 11 - 16th :yikes

wow, really? I think my order is with the moose.....I've got so many damn orders floating around there is no way to keep track...even with my sub-folders....it's difficult.

wow, really? I think my order is with the moose.....I've got so many damn orders floating around there is no way to keep track...even with my sub-folders....it's difficult.

To refresh your memory...you switched to the Moose which meant you won't get it as quick as the UK order...Moose release date is the 24th and they will ship it on the 23rd...this way you won't have to go "rooting around" your orders:)...so just relax...

Just got my Shipping notice from Amazon UK - they charged my card at 9:55 PM Eas and checked the site - says preparing for dispatch :banana::banana: Also Dispatch expected Saturday :banana:

Arriving Nov 11 - 16th :yikes

Mine too!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Regards,

Amazon US sent an email overnight stating that they will now have this title as of November 24.
The message was their pre-canned new release date message.

“We have received new release date information related to the order you placed on October 09. The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected based on the new release date”

Well Amazon, it isn’t really sooner than you originally expected since the first release date was listed as the 24th. :mad:@:

No shipping notice yet, but order status says shipping today, arriving Monday and -£1.30 cheaper!

Amazon US sent an email overnight stating that they will now have this title as of November 24.
The message was their pre-canned new release date message.

“We have received new release date information related to the order you placed on October 09. The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected based on the new release date”

Well Amazon, it isn’t really sooner than you originally expected since the first release date was listed as the 24th. :mad:@:

Got the same email. Yay! At least it was moved back to being released this year. Hopefully it won't slip.

Just got my email from UDiscoverstore that my order has been dispatched with a 7-14 day delivery window..... Have another ordered from Bullmoose wonder which will get here first.

Just got my email from UDiscoverstore that my order has been dispatched with a 7-14 day delivery window..... Have another ordered from Bullmoose wonder which will get here first.

I've often found, barring Customs delays, that UK shipped items arrive to me on the West Coast in 7-8 business days.
Amazon CA is the very worst, UK unless there's some Govt Union crap going on is pretty quick.

If the actual US release\shipping date is Nov 23rd, that's Thanksgiving Day and a day before Black Friday when all shipping quantities go ballistic for the next month.

I've often found, barring Customs delays, that UK shipped items arrive to me on the West Coast in 7-8 business days.
Amazon CA is the very worst, UK unless there's some Govt Union crap going on is pretty quick.

If the actual US release\shipping date is Nov 23rd, that's Thanksgiving Day and a day before Black Friday when all shipping quantities go ballistic for the next month.

Main reason I didn't cancel from uDiscover they had the earliest ship date. Only bought from moose for the price and can always save or gift the other copy. Being in the Midwest usually orders from UK take 7 days.....

The original 1987 CD release has a dynamic range of DR14. The 25th anniversary CD is DR8 :yikes

I hope this BDA is not as low as 25th CD. That would be a disaster!

Mine ships from Amazon UK on 4th.

Certainly, post normally arrives about 1-2pm (UK time). I don't appear to have any conference or scheduled Skype calls tomorrow, unlike today when everything was unscheduled and I didn't get that much work done (or able listen to much music)! :confused: So with luck I'll be able to listen to it all the way through.:)

Can we get a quick review on first listen please Duncan?

Back