RUSH - Moving Pictures reissue

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that too. My pre-order is still in my Amazon account but the link to the item goes nowhere. Looks like another phone call. :confused:

Update:
I cancelled my order and placed a new order for ASIN B004S0GJZS which is $15.99 and is listed as the deluxe CD + DVD to be released on April 5.

Well the BR version has dropped to $18.99 now. Pretty good price.

Because of the capacity of the Blu-ray format, if it becomes the norm, I really wish they would start offering a two-fer.

Careful what you wish for. I can imagine them doing that and then doubling the price. Then if there is only one album that you like on the disc, you just paid twice as much for it.

Wow - I saw this was coming out on BluRay and thought I might have to bite the bullet and get a Oppo ;)

I think I'll just get the DVD-A now....

One of my favourite albums...this should be awesome.

What!! amazon is now shipping the blu ray version?? So much for a BB exclusive... You people are lucky.

Well I just might have to use my BB $10 certificate and order the blu-ray edition too.........tit for tat :)

Cancelled the amazon order and put it in at Best Buy. $20 with free shipping. And I don't even have to go into the store!

I just checked with my local Futureshop and they say they have both cd\dvd and cd\bluray in their back room and will available on release day Apr.5th.
They only got in about 3-4 copies of each, so I have a copy being saved for me. So I have cancelled my Amazon.ca order as I would rather listen to this on Tuesday next week than a week later down the road.

peter

Just completed my BestBuy order. $10.96 shipped after my certificate credit, which I only got today and expires tomorrow so had to be spent. But I won't get mine before yours.

My guess is those of us that ordered through Amazon will receive the discs at about the same time as those ordering from Best Buy...I'll keep you posted ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back