Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great album and seen Cold Blood many times in SF, with Santana, Tower Of Power, Boz Scaggs, etc, etc. A girl with a big powerful voice, horn section, dance band I would say.
LOL - I knew Mark would know that band; mostly out of the West Coast/San Francisco area. Lydia's got one of those gravelly singing voices similar to Janis Joplin. Also a horn section similar to Tower Of Power. I was never fortunate to see them live though.

AFE83089-A43A-4034-B871-F682D510F2DC.jpeg

After the EJ fiasco, it’s nice
to get to a damn good MC mix from the one and only Elliot Scheiner. Hope this tides me over until the much anticipated Doobies Quadio box hits the streets.

Man, Tiran Porter was a badass and great sounding bass player!!!

Last edited:
Thank You! This morning, I was trapped in the sweet spot with a cat on my lap. I turned to him at least five times and said, "the vocals are behind us, Stash! You hear that? Are we still sleeping? Seriously--the vocals are behind us!" All I got in return was a nudge to keep scratching. I totally forgot about that . . . ah, memory loss. I'll spin around next time to see how it sounds! Thanks!

Well, at least we know where you keep your "STASH," Clement!🐱

What's next: Homeland Security will peg the Pupsta as a flight risk? 🐶

BTW, every time I log into CDJapan, my computer [Apple] indicates "NOT SECURE!"
Oh it's more than a warning, it just won't let me on the site; must have something to do with Microsoft dropping support for Win. 7. Thankfully I can just fire up Google Chrome with no issue.

Spirit/That's The Way Of The World : Earth, Wind & Fire

17 years and 925 discs of SACD buying later and i've found what i think is quite possibly the best one i've ever heard in Surround.

mind = blown.

THE WIZARD and WEE ELVES HAVE OUTDONE THEMSELVES....AdamBlue of the UK
See the source image

Last edited:

17 years and 925 discs of SACD buying later and i've found what i think is quite possibly the best one i've ever heard in Surround.

mind = blown.
That's th

mind = blown.

That's THE SPIRIT and THE WAY OF THE WORLD!

Can't wait to get my copy...

Back