The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Number 9 ...... Number 9

Hell, that's already been done!

R.1ba7f2505333d5d1b65f339b894f574d

If you don't mind, I would like to get in on the fun and games by guessing#9 Paul is going to be offering some classic bubblegum in multi channel. 😃
61jrdG6aXaL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Some of these suggestions are rather silly. Let's propose an album, not known by many, but lauded by musicians like Frank Zappa and Kurt Cobain as an underground, transcendental cult classic. Imagine how fantastic this album would sound in glorious surround:

Hahahahahaha I had forgotten about the shaggs

Hahahahahaha I had forgotten about the shaggs
And so many have (to their own loss), forgetting its Zen status as music and not-music simultaneously.

University music teachers use their stunning debut album to help students grasp notions like "syncopation", "rubato", "atonality", "polyphonic texture", "strophic form", and how to achieve "ritardando" and "accelerando" concurrently while sublating both (in the Hegelian dialectical sense, of course).

Reminds me of the font on the back of the Rolling Stones TSMR but it sounds like I am going to be wrong and hurting 😂

No love for Seeds of Love on Blu? Or is it that big old box that's putting you off?
You got it! I’d only bother with the Bluray. I do however have the special “Sunflower Case” 3” CD single of Sowing The Seeds Of Love! That’s rare as rocking horse droppings!

Back