SPOTLIGHT 6 Vocalion Surround SACD Releases - Argent, Blood, Sweat & Tears, BW Stevenson, Guess Who, Buddy Miles & Santana, Don Sebesky (Dec 2019)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not here yet :cry: Michael did you stop off at a bar?
Mine either. Got a shipped message on 12/19. I just sent an email today asking about it.

For those of you who ordered these before Christmas and remain concerned as to where they may be:
My order which DV marked "shipped" on December 20th finally made it to New York yesterday, so I expect that it won't be much longer until they arrive.

Good to know. Still, this is by far the longest I've ever had to wait for a DV shipment.

yes I'm aware of the holiday. My mail app says its coming tomorrow. It appears as it only got to New York on wed the delay was in getting out of England. Holidays no doubt responsible.
Not knocking DV what a great company. I will continue to buy from them. :D

I'm still waiting for mine. I've seen really wild variations in DV shipping times to Texas. Some seem to come in a week, others almost 2 months.

My Christmas six were in the mailbox this morning. :SB Then of course, other obligations will put listening to these on hold for a while. o_O At least they are safely in my possession.

Back