Beatles "Let It Be" (5.1 surround & Dolby Atmos mixes out in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far who’s got the best $$ on the SDE?
PS: Actually I think I’m just might wait til the reviews start to come out on the Atmos/5.1 mix before I take the dive and get the “Get Back” book to start with. If the SDE had the 6 part doc included it would have been a SLAM DUNK/DOUBLE HAT TRICK/TRIPLE CROWN/GRAND SLAM/ HOLE IN ONE/TOUCHDOWN!! Did I miss anything?! :ROFLMAO:

Ehhhhhh Snood a complete-ist Snood in for the Box 5.1 - the single album aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand OH WOW 5 LP Box is 199 on Amazon???? Ummmmm Ummmmmm whaaaaaaaaa :eek:

Dunno bout that see it 149 on France Amazon.........will hope Amerzon goes lower. :unsure:
We all know @Snood is different, and that's how we want him to be - "To be Snood, or not to be Snood" :LB

I thought I saw that a new mix (and I assume Atmos) is available for the Let It Be single version, which does have the far superior guitar solo...

Speaking of lining pockets, how do we all feel about a moratorium on sharing Amazon links on this site? No offense to those who have shared it. They don't need more money and there are smaller music-centric businesses that really do need our help. Before we know it all the smaller businesses will be gone. This link shows independent record stores, at the same price as the big guys. The Beatles - Let It Be: Special Edition [Super Deluxe 4LP + 12in EP Box Set] | RECORD STORE DAY

When my wife says "that's the clearest I've EVER heard it" referring to Let It Be single in Atmos on Apple Music and I've got goose bumps all over... :SBthis is just spectacular!! Take my money, please!! Let It Be FINALLY getting the sound quality it deserves and finally fixing the PS wall of sound 🤢.

I prefer Amazon because I think (perhaps wrongly) that they have less chance of getting hacked and my information being stolen than smaller businesses with less robust IT departments.. I am willing to pay more for reliability and peace of mind (not to be confused with Maiden's Piece Of Mind ;) ). I also think more times than not Amazon delivers quicker and it's always worth a few bucks to be the first on the block to have it (especially for something by a top tier band like The Beatles). Now when it's a release for which I am on the fence, I might be willing to take a chance and wait longer for a better price.
So I appreciate the Amazon links that people provide.

So my original box will have a new big brother to stand beside :smokin

When my wife says "that's the clearest I've EVER heard it" referring to Let It Be single in Atmos on Apple Music and I've got goose bumps all over... :SBthis is just spectacular!! Take my money, please!! Let It Be FINALLY getting the sound quality it deserves and finally fixing the PS wall of sound 🤢.
You weren’t kidding! It sounds spectacular. Can’t wait for all the tracks to be available on Apple Music, and for the physical disc too!

I prefer Amazon because I think (perhaps wrongly) that they have less chance of getting hacked and my information being stolen than smaller businesses with less robust IT departments.. I am willing to pay more for reliability and peace of mind (not to be confused with Maiden's Piece Of Mind ;) ). I also think more times than not Amazon delivers quicker and it's always worth a few bucks to be the first on the block to have it (especially for something by a top tier band like The Beatles). Now when it's a release for which I am on the fence, I might be willing to take a chance and wait longer for a better price.
So I appreciate the Amazon links that people provide.
That's why I frequently use pay using PayPal when it's offered by smaller merchants. I can't remember if Bullmoose offers that...

Back