Bitches Brew Quadraphonic SACD from Sony Japan

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIce! Me too, so maybe I'll have a shipping notice soon as well. I cannot wait to own this one....so cool....so, so cool... :SB
oh I did not get an email.. I panicked a few minutes ago and started doubting myself whether I had ordered it...so I finally found the email from the purchase and clicked on the status...

Can't wait to get it!!!

oh I did not get an email.. I panicked a few minutes ago and started doubting myself whether I had ordered it...so I finally found the email from the purchase and clicked on the status...

Can't wait to get it!!!
OK. Just checked mine and it says preparing for shipment.... "in stock" Woo - hoo! :dance

CDJapan shows my Status In Shipping Process...yay!

after the S&G BOTW SACD situation, have to admit i was a little nervous about the prospects for further Quad SACDs from Sony Japan.. but it looks like we're back on track.. super excited now.. hopefully Sony Japan can carry on filling the gaps of former DTS-CDs, AF SACDs and the ongoing DV SACD-a-thon by taking on the CBS Quads that got Quadblocked over the years by other labels, etc..!!! :SB

We ImportCD people have to wait until the 17th, apparently. In the meantime, we'll turn several shades of green hearing from those of you who ordered straight from the source...

quit bitchin' and start twitchin'! ;)

before you hit report or block..don't go a paler shade of green, ignore me, for
i simply jest! :p

based on previous CDJapan orders, i
probably won't get it for 3-4 weeks anyway.. having been held up at customs.. and even then it'll cost a gazillion bucks to get it out of post office jail after handing over the ransom money to the Royal Mail banditos. grr..! :ROFLMAO:

ah well, a slow expensive Bitches Brew Quad SACD set is better than no Bitches Brew Quad SACD set at all.. so i'll quit my bitchin' and say "way hay!" the Quad biyatch is back and all who sail in them bitches!! :rocks

We ImportCD people have to wait until the 17th, apparently. In the meantime, we'll turn several shades of green hearing from those of you who ordered straight from the source...

Unless one chose expedited shipping/handling, I think we Import/Cders might get it before the CDJapaners do. It usually takes approximately a month to receive my orders from CDJapan without expedited s/h.

quit bitchin' and start twitchin'! ;)

before you hit report or block..don't go a paler shade of green, ignore me, for
i simply jest! :p

based on previous CDJapan orders, i
probably won't get it for 3-4 weeks anyway.. having been held up at customs.. and even then it'll cost a gazillion bucks to get it out of post office jail after handing over the ransom money to the Royal Mail banditos. grr..! :ROFLMAO:

ah well, a slow expensive Bitches Brew Quad SACD set is better than no Bitches Brew Quad SACD set at all.. so i'll quit my bitchin' and say "way hay!" the Quad biyatch is back and all who sail in them bitches!! :rocks

And just think, Adam, you'll be able to play it on your new multi region, modded OPPO 203 and donate your Cambridge Universal Player to the Sisters of Mercy, bless their souls!

Back