Camel – Air Born: The MCA & Decca Years 1973-1984 (box set with 5 albums in 5.1 on blu-ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their price of $165 equates to £132 here in the UK.

I wonder if that is close to what we will have to cough up? 🤷‍♂️
It often seems to be the case that the $ and £ prices are around the same - i.e. things are more expensive here, so $165 means £165. But maybe that depends on where the discs are made. (Thank goodness for SDE and especially DV.) When I heard this might be £120 I was excited but I'm now preparing myself for > £150. Hope I'm wrong.

Received this E-mail form LaserCD :sick:

My apologies for the generic email - this is going out to everyone that preordered the Camel “Air Born” box set.
"We have just been informed by our European distribution source that Universal has cancelled the release for the time being. There is no additional information given.
We are cancelling all open orders for the set.
If you pre-ordered with a credit card please note that we did not collect the funds for your charge. Your bank’s authorization will expire after 30 days.
If you paid via Paypal a refund back to your Paypal account is in process.
Feel free to email us if you have any questions but please note that we don’t know if or when Universal will release the set.
Again our apologies - this is beyond our control.

Ken Golden"

My apologies for the generic email - this is going out to everyone that preordered the Camel “Air Born” box set.
"We have just been informed by our European distribution source that Universal has cancelled the release for the time being. There is no additional information given.
If you pre-ordered with a credit card please note that we did not collect the funds for your charge. Your bank’s authorization will expire after 30 days.
Feel free to email us if you have any questions but please note that we don’t know if or when Universal will release the set.

Ken Golden"
Jesus, so predictable...ugh.

Ken Golden"
I received it too from LaserCD. I hopefully we will get a new release date sometime this summer. Luckily, a lot of good stuff coming out to pass the time... Rhino Quadio, King Crimson in Atmos, Pineapple Thief boxset, Tears for Fears The Hurting in Atmos, Who's Next boxset and I atmos forgot Gentle Giant Interview

Hopefully 🤞
I received it too from LaserCD. I hopefully we will get a new release date sometime this summer. Luckily, a lot of good stuff coming out to pass the time... Rhino Quadio, King Crimson in Atmos, Pineapple Thief boxset, Tears for Fears The Hurting in Atmos, Who's Next boxset and I atmos forgot Gentle Giant Interview

CRIME OF THE CENTURY (NOT TALKING ABOUT SUPERTRAMP ALBUM).

• Sad
Reactions: GOS
I have yet to receive a cancellation notice of my order of Airborne from JPC, which was at the very best price of 110 Euro. But searching for my order at their website it doesn't show up. So looks like I will be getting that notice soon as well? Item still is on their website but shows as unavailable.

I have yet to receive a cancellation notice of my order of Airborne from JPC, which was at the very best price of 110 Euro. But searching for my order at their website it doesn't show up. So looks like I will be getting that notice soon as well? Item still is on their website but shows as unavailable.
The price seemed too good to be true…and so it was…sigh…
I don’t even know this band but could not pass up that deal 🤑

Back