CHICAGO QUADIO - 2 Year Anniversary

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

fourml8r

vel_el

I think they are finding a few at a time in backstock. I bought one a couple of months ago from WMS, then went quickly OOS

califcab

Yes it does look like they only had a few to sell. It was OOS the very next day.

KMO

Presumably it's worth plugging your address into the "Subscribe to back in stock notification" on the Warner store.

Any sane company would have that wired up to the "what should we press more of" decisions?

Right?

jefe1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
The music industry appears different from any other company where supply meets demand.
You know buyers want something and someone supplies the goods and makes money.
This would be like a car company limiting sales to 15 cars a year.
I know there must be other factors at play.

gvl_guy

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Greenville, SC (via NJ, Philly, ATL & SoFL)
Presumably it's worth plugging your address into the "Subscribe to back in stock notification" on the Warner store.

Any sane company would have that wired up to the "what should we press more of" decisions?

Right?
The MOMENT you get an email saying it's back in stock, you MUST go try to buy it. Happened twice to me with Warner and, by the time I clicked to buy it, it was gone again. I'm guessing someone found a dozen in a corner somewhere and they went that fast.

ar surround

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
The music industry appears different from any other company where supply meets demand.
You know buyers want something and someone supplies the goods and makes money.
This would be like a car company limiting sales to 15 cars a year.
I know there must be other factors at play.
Every business seems to have its own set of “other factors at play.” ( Like when the big Texas freeze took down the ERCOT power system, normally dirt cheap juice became like gold and people who could get it were paying prices as if it was gold.)