Chicago Quadio - 9 Quad Albums on Blu-ray Audio.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. I took the address from the reply I got, which it seems is different to the one to contact them on. For the record punctuation makes a big difference on the bit before @, including full stops/periods, etc. It's a totally different recipient dispite the similarities, and unless they've registered different email addresses that filter to the correct one, near approximations won't count for anything. :)

Rhino must have updated their email address or deleted some. I have an email from [email protected] in my inbox dated Oct 7, 2016.

Just received my box from yamazon.uck
WITH THE "DEFECTIVE" DISCS!!!!

Like I said before, it looks like the plan was never to replace the box sets that had defective discs in them but rather to sell them as they are and then send the replacement discs to the buyer after purchasing and receiving the box.
So just follow the replacement disc instructions that can be found all over this thread, and in the meantime, there's no defects on any of the Quad mixes, so you can still enjoy those while you wait!

:)

Like I said before, it looks like the plan was never to replace the box sets that had defective discs in them but rather to sell them as they are and then send the replacement discs to the buyer after purchasing and receiving the box.
So just follow the replacement disc instructions that can be found all over this thread, and in the meantime, there's no defects on any of the Quad mixes, so you can still enjoy those while you wait!

:)

Oh , I never doubted you for a second!!! That is polly why the Spin CD people never sent me my box!

And thanks to all the members for posting the helpful info...photos, emails, etc...

:smokin

I phoned Spin CDs up today and asked why I hadn't received my copy of Quadio, they said they'd been waiting for the corrected box sets. So having read the posts it seems the sets aren't corrected and we need to ask Rhino for the corrected discs - but I'll probably only ever listen to the Quads anyway!

Oh , I never doubted you for a second!!! That is polly why the Spin CD people never sent me my box!

And thanks to all the members for posting the helpful info...photos, emails, etc...

:smokin

I phoned Spin CDs up today and asked why I hadn't received my copy of Quadio, they said they'd been waiting for the corrected box sets. So having read the posts it seems the sets aren't corrected and we need to ask Rhino for the corrected discs - but I'll probably only ever listen to the Quads anyway!

Hmmmm...
maybe you should go over what rt said about the sets never being "corrected", only having Rhino send you the right discs...if you wanna stick it out, be my guest...but I'd cancel it and order the "uncorrected" box from yamazzzon and ask RHINO for the "good" discs....

Over a week ago I sent them an email asking where my replacements were. They responded as follows:

"I apologize for the tardiness of this follow up email.

We are currently printing up another batch of replacement blu-ray discs.

As soon as they become available, we will send out your replacement discs.

I am very sorry for the delay and thank you for your continued patience.

Dr. Rhino "

Over a week ago I sent them an email asking where my replacements were. They responded as follows:

Dr. Rhino "

Same here...got the email last night...man, I'm only up to Chicago II (savoring them) but the detail and quality are outstanding!!!

I understand why some people can't stand "Free form guitar" from CTA but , HOLY SHIT, Terry was standing "shoulder to shoulder" with Jimi (and that's coming from somebody who thinks that Jimi is and always BE god!!!!)...no wonder Terry was Jimi's favorite guitarist...

Dr. Rhino "

I got this same response yesterday regarding the replacement disks.

Received my box today! It wasn't originally scheduled to be here on Monday. Now, I need to open it up and see if I need those two replacement discs. :)

image.jpg

Back