Chicago Quadio - 9 Quad Albums on Blu-ray Audio.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never had mine replaced because there is no reason for me to ever play the stereo, so I don't really know, but I am sure someone will chime in here fairly quickly for ya.

Hell i never even checked my discs...only the Quad gets played...never stereo
Im pretty sure ive not even played a Chicago CD since buying the Quadio

And yea I still play CDs in stereo
Dont own enuf multi channel discs

Just ordered my copy! I thought I had missed out on a great piece for a reasonable price, but am glad it got repressed. I read up on the defects and that deterred me from getting one second hand. I'm new here and very glad I found this place. So stoked to listen to some of my favorite albums ever in quad!
How much you pay? Did it come with the new replacement disc enclosed? Link please

Got mine through Warner Music as well. Not too pricey and international shipping wasn't crushing either. The only downside was I couldn't track the package and delivery took 3 weeks (probably due to the current problems with the USPS). Can't find it anywhere in JP new or used without paying heaps of money. Nothing about the replacement discs to mention.

Hey everyone,
As bizarre as it sounds, it looks as though Amazon now has brand new copies of the previously out of print Chicago Blu-Ray Quadio box set. I'm not sure how many are in stock but this is a huge surprise. I know many of us were hoping for a repress. Oh yeah, its listed at $159.98. It came to $173.18 with tax.

Hey everyone,
As bizarre as it sounds, it looks as though Amazon now has brand new copies of the previously out of print Chicago Blu-Ray Quadio box set. I'm not sure how many are in stock but this is a huge surprise. I know many of us were hoping for a repress. Oh yeah, its listed at $159.98. It came to $173.18 with tax.
Worth. Every. Penny.

Hey everyone,
Thank you Myro for this info.I just ordered this set.Unfortunately,our Canadian dollar is lousy this days but it's still worth it.

Thank you Myro for this info.I just ordered this set.Unfortunately,our Canadian dollar is lousy this days but it's still worth it.
I'm glad you were able to grab a copy of this previously hard to find Quadio release Stan. Yes, it's really a great value when you consider that it has 9 Blu-Rays each with both Quad and stereo mixes and several of them were actually double albums. That's less than $20 U.S. per disc even after tax is applied. Let's hope that Amazon packages them well and they arrive in great shape. Sorry about the Canadian dollar though.

Hey everyone,
I jumped on this as soon as I read your post. Thanks for the tip!

Hey everyone,
None showing for me, either amazon.com or amazon.co.uk.

It's definitely there on Amazon.com. Search for: Chicago Quadio
in the Amazon search box. Says that there are 20 left.
Says Unavailable when I search for that. If I click the item it says 2 Left New but if I click that it shows me nothing I can order. It may be my UK delivery address.

Last edited:
Back