DVD Audio Extractor possible issues with latest version?

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

HomerJAU

Moderator: MCH Media Players
Staff member
I just added a new 'Print' option to create a PDF file from the current playlist. I can send you a link if you want that feature.

MMH's Media File Manager tool can scan all your folders and you can create a PDF of your entire collection, or filter by folder paths or codec info etc (i.e. just show MCH albums)

You can double-click on any song in the Media File Manger to add it to your current playlist in MMH (both dialogs open). Or you can drag files form the Windows File Explorer into the current playlist to add it.

CINERAMAX

Oh I wanted to report that while the + center feature works like a charm when playing Quadio in the Panasonic on my hardware modded oppo it had a warbling helirotor distortion, so I keep the original for one player but the +C for the Panasonic; :)

HomerJAU

Moderator: MCH Media Players
Staff member
Oh I wanted to report that while the + center feature works like a charm when playing Quadio in the Panasonic on my hardware modded oppo it had a warbling helirotor distortion, so I keep the original for one player but the +C for the Panasonic;
You may need to add C + LFE for your Oppo. (BTW: is this issue with FLAC or DSF?)