DVD Audio Extractor possible issues with latest version?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just added a new 'Print' option to create a PDF file from the current playlist. I can send you a link if you want that feature.

MMH's Media File Manager tool can scan all your folders and you can create a PDF of your entire collection, or filter by folder paths or codec info etc (i.e. just show MCH albums)

You can double-click on any song in the Media File Manger to add it to your current playlist in MMH (both dialogs open). Or you can drag files form the Windows File Explorer into the current playlist to add it.

Oh I wanted to report that while the + center feature works like a charm when playing Quadio in the Panasonic on my hardware modded oppo it had a warbling helirotor distortion, so I keep the original for one player but the +C for the Panasonic; :)

Oh I wanted to report that while the + center feature works like a charm when playing Quadio in the Panasonic on my hardware modded oppo it had a warbling helirotor distortion, so I keep the original for one player but the +C for the Panasonic;

You may need to add C + LFE for your Oppo. (BTW: is this issue with FLAC or DSF?)

How to create Auro-3D Flac with DVD Audio Extractor? I only ever see 8 channels.
FLAC can only have up to 8 channels

https://www.xiph.org/flac/format.html

1708270866323.png

I just added a new 'Print' option to create a PDF file from the current playlist. I can send you a link if you want that feature.

MMH's Media File Manager tool can scan all your folders and you can create a PDF of your entire collection, or filter by folder paths or codec info etc (i.e. just show MCH albums)

You can double-click on any song in the Media File Manger to add it to your current playlist in MMH (both dialogs open). Or you can drag files form the Windows File Explorer into the current playlist to add it.
Garry, I just stumbled on this, wow, I will have to give it a try.
Will it scan my NAS and make a PDF of what I have?
So I could do a 2.0, 4.0, 5.1, etc?

So I could do a 2.0, 4.0, 5.1, etc?
The MMH File Manager will scan the current ‘Source’ folders a user sets for all media.

For music, once all the albums are loaded you can filter on any of the values in any of the columns to make the list contain only albums containing certain values. So depending on the codec info, folder naming etc you could create filters to show just stereo, Quad etc.

The PDF option just creates a report based on the current state of your grid contents. So filtering, sorting and column display (visible columns only, approx width and column order) will change the PDF report.

There’s a section in the MMH PDF on filtering the grid etc:
https://reva.blob.core.windows.net/mmh7/Music Media Helper Documentation.pdf#page60

True! I sure wish Flac could somehow upgrade themselves.
That would be great but I really do like the fact that it can carry a Auro3D immersive mix in a standard flac mix. The new just released Boris Blank - Resonance BD album contains a Auro 3D mix in it's 5.1 track. I wish more labels would do that, no special configurations of the media player needed. Any that will do 5.1 flac will pass the Auro mix to a decoder. :LB

Well on a BD, Auro3D is carried in the DTS-HD stream so I have to conclude it originates in the pcm files?
If so then converting to FLAC should carry the Auro3D encoding.
I'm curious as well, though I have no Auro3D decoding on my rig. Experts chime in!

Well on a BD, Auro3D is carried in the DTS-HD stream so I have to conclude it originates in the pcm files?
If so then converting to FLAC should carry the Auro3D encoding.
I'm curious as well, though I have no Auro3D decoding on my rig. Experts chime in!
I’m no expert but, yes, you’re correct. I play 5.1 FLAC files through an Auro 3D setting that upmixes it to Auro 3D. This is using a Smyth Realiser A16 with Auro 3D settings(9.1, 11.1 and 13.1).

Back