Fish announces future Dolby Atmos deluxe remixes from his back catalogue ("13th Star" out in July!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting this. Did you get this update in an email from Fish? I am subscribed to receive updates from his website but I didn't get an update about this. So, I am so glad you posted this. I don't want to miss out on a copy of this.

He gave the update on his livestream.
Website is supposed to be updated this weekend.

Disclaimer: It’s Fish, don’t be too disappointed if something blows up the plan to start selling on Monday.

Just wanted to post to let people know the release was imminent. Plus it will likely be only available through Fish himself.

I received a refund for my Feast of Consequences vinyl set but nothing yet for the 13th Star. Anyone get a refund for that vinyl set yet?

Did anyone get an email confirming your order? I didn't get one. I checked all mail boxes too. I took a screen shot of the page saying my ordered was received, so I got that going for me.

Did anyone get an email confirming your order? I didn't get one. I checked all mail boxes too. I took a screen shot of the page saying my ordered was received, so I got that going for me.

I did get an email confirming the order. The email was from the Fish Store

Thanks for the link, got the unsigned copy and Vigil's End CD/Blu Ray as well. And aye, Fish isn't cheap which is why I always toss in an extra purchase or two.

I did get an email confirming the order. The email was from the Fish Store
Dang. I'm pretty anxious about this. I sent an inquiry on their contact page with my order #. Hopefully, they periodically check these things. Thanks for letting me know that you got an email. I appreciate that.

For me, this would be a total of $65.04 (including shipping)....hmmmm. Music sounds excellent.
Weltschmerz is excellent, and Avril Mackintosh and Andy Bradfield are back with the mix–this one includes Atmos as well as 5.1. I'm IN! One more reason to hope for an Atmos setup in Clement Land! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

Last edited:
For me, this would be a total of $65.04 (including shipping)....hmmmm. Music sounds excellent.
I have ordered a copy. I think it's among his strongest albums. And I'm curious to see how Andy and Avril are evolving as multichannel engineers.
Weltschmertz is still available, Gene. I'm thinking you probably have a considerable amount of time to decide on this one.

I didn’t get one either.
Will try and ask Simone Wednesday, don’t want to add to her load.

I didn’t get one either.
Will try and ask Simone Wednesday, don’t want to add to her load.
I sent an email through the contact us form and Simone responded immediately and said she resent it but I didn't get the resend. I apologized for adding to her load because I imagine she is busy. Those two have so much going on. I was surprised to get such a quick response and surprised she handles those inquiries.

Definitely interested to see how they approach mixing in Atmos, and I'm hopeful that the mastering is a bit more sympathetic than Weltschmerz this time around - the quieter passages of that 5.1 mix sounded amazing ("Garden Of Remembrance" is gorgeous), but there was an odd 'mushy' quality and loss of clarity to the louder bits. All their Marillion work suffers from this to varying degrees, though oddly enough Script For A Jester's Tear - while disappointing from a surround POV - might just be the best-sounding of the bunch.

Back