Jethro Tull - 'Stormwatch 40th Anniversary Force 10 Edition'

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll say something here. I'll admit never having been a fan of this Grammy Award for best Heavy Metal winning band but I'm really glad that their fans are being treated to so many well put together deluxe sets at affordable prices. I think they are the best in that category. :)

Jethro Tull Ready Massive ‘Stormwatch’ 40th Anniversary Reissue
[IMG]

:cool:

[IMG]

Preorders on burningshed are getting some sort of extra free thing....Burning shed announces tomorrow. Those who already purchased over the weekend are automatically eligible

All preorders will include an exclusive Stormwatch postcard. 500 lucky people will receive a postcard that has been signed by Ian Anderson. These will be assigned randomly

:)

You are correct. I added all the new sites and prices and then included Burning Shed since they have a giveaway.

Anybody know what Burning Shed charges for shipping to the U.S.A.? Amazon US looks like a Prime price, which includes shipping for Prime members, but still probably higher than the others?

Back