Jethro Tull's Thick As A Brick Stereo/5.1 remix will be reissued in October 2022

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3887D8C0-7614-40F5-8E2D-0686B2A00F5D.jpeg

Does anyone know if they've updated the resolution of the text in the newspaper to make it at least legible while listening? That would actually be a selling (buying?) point for me.

Spent the morning listening to the new set and it sounds lovely. Nice to have this minor upgrade, and I will now sell off my trusty 2012 edition (w/ corrected DVD of course!). It has served me well.

Which one is which? ;)

tull taab 1.jpg

Interesting though that the spine differs to such an amount! If they could widen the space between the band and album name, surely they could've also moved the butterfly 🤔

I'm good with my 2012 5.1 release.
Only if there's an Atmos mix might I be interested.
Do you have the fixed 5.1 from 2012?
Now I will bombard Warner with Atmos requests. 😇 Broadsword project would be a good start. 😀😈

Spent the morning listening to the new set and it sounds lovely. Nice to have this minor upgrade, and I will now sell off my trusty 2012 edition (w/ corrected DVD of course!). It has served me well.

Which one is which? ;)

View attachment 86275
Bull Moose emailed me that the 50th anniversary of TAAB won’t ship to me until around 1/20/23

All good then. ;)
I really don't... ;)
[Gerald: A Most Ordinary Man]
Fresh start, another day, another life not so far away in slow-burn suburbia
All routine and repetition, stamp-collecting, first editions, steam train-spotting
Numb the senses and numb the brain, at 54 Mulberry Lane

All good then. ;)

[Gerald: A Most Ordinary Man]
Fresh start, another day, another life not so far away in slow-burn suburbia
All routine and repetition, stamp-collecting, first editions, steam train-spotting
Numb the senses and numb the brain, at 54 Mulberry Lane

Wow , someone's actually listened to that album more than once? :unsure:

Back